PRCG | Haggerty LLC and it’s sports PR brand, PRCG | Sports, are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
This is a unique opportunity to work closely with, and learn from, leaders in the field. The right candidate will be smart, action-oriented and have a can-do attitude and strong writing skills. Given the confidential nature of our assignments, candidates must be trustworthy and discrete as they will work on client accounts spanning many different fields (legal, biopharma, financial, sports, and more).
To apply, please send a resume & cover letter detailing your interest to email@example.com.
- Building media lists and pitching stories
- Drafting & pitching op-eds, press releases, and talking points on a variety of issues
- Researching a variety of subjects, as needed
- Assisting with the development of strategic communications strategy for a variety of clients
- Social media posts and strategy
- Constant monitoring of relevant media
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to quickly learn about new subjects & deliver work on tight deadlines
- Willingness to deep-dive into media searches & research
- Well-versed in social media, G-Suite and Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Experience with SEO preferred, but not necessary
- Strong time-management and teamwork skills